Sunday, December 9, 2012

Heart warming sketch

I'm on the roll with the sketches :) I find it very simple, just to grab a pencil and to doodle something, so much fun :)

I haven't sketched many animals, but when I do, I like to expose an emotion there.  I imagine the feelings and put them in the sketch. I never sketch from the imagination (It's too hard for me), but I try to put myself on the sketch, my thoughts and feeling, so even though that I sketch from an existing picture, I feel like I have created something completely different.

Take a look a the sketch, and the phrase that goes with it.

"I may not have everything I want in life, but I have all I will ever need to make my life complete, my family"




I just can feel the emotion in animals... they are so sincere and pure, and their love is genuine.

Until the next time, have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment