Friday, December 28, 2012

Digital Paint of Dogue de Bordeaux

Hi there!

The other day I was walking on a beautiful Friday morning, checking out a local art fair. Everything was so colorful and lovely, music and laughter were all around. When I was taking a little break I've noticed a beautiful dog, full of character, it's face reminded me an old Tibetan monk :) It was Dogue de Bordeux.
Here is the picture of the same dog from the art fair



I was thinking the whole time... I wish someone would order a portrait of this kind of dog, I really want to paint it! 3 days ago I decided to paint this one for myself, just for the fun and the challenge. I really wanted to paint all those wrinkles and to preserve the character. It took me more or less 12 hours to finish the digital painting. 


I really love the result, it looks exactly as I imagined! I wish that I could show the portrait to the dog's owner.

If you enjoyed the portrait, feel free to share this post. You can see more of my dog portraits on my Digital Finger Paint gallery







 

No comments:

Post a Comment