Friday, July 13, 2012

Another Award Winning Design - Retro Flower Pattern

Hi there!

Yesterday, while I was showing my work during a business meeting, I received an email : "Your product won today's best awards" it was the second time in two months! You can imagine my surprise and happiness.



It was another of my vintage style patterns. I love to create them, to feel and to think about the nostalgic atmosphere that I want to evoke.

Take a look at the pattern :



Immediately I imagined this pattern as home decor, using throw pillows for example. 
and the result was this :

Vintage Style Throw Pillow


My idea was to give a nostalgic and a sweet warm touch to the living room, and I was very happy with the result.

That's it for today, just wanted to share with you the good news :)

You can see more of my products at my Online Store

See you soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment