Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Geek Chic



Hi there,


Lately I've been working on a new line for my online shop, specially made for geeks and technology lovers.
The collection is still growing. however, we have created some cool and sophisticated designs.
I have a special consultant for this type of gear, Gal Badishi, a true genius and a computer freak. Gal gave me the idea for the Geek Chic section.

Some designs are only make sense to real geeks and computer freaks, so don't be frustrated :) Other are just cool and funny.







Here is a glimpse of the Geek Chic line :


ASCII Skull Shirt


Binary Geek Test


Hack-Me Shirt

That's the beginning... this collection will grow and expand for sure!

Thank you for the attention :)

Today I'm going to a street festival, hopefully I'll capture some interesting photos and I'll post them here.

See you!



No comments:

Post a Comment