Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Digital Art - Retro Style Poodle

Hi there!

Lately I've been busy building a new site.
I've decided to combine two passions of mine, digital art and dog portraits. In this site DigitalDogPortraits.com (still under construction), I will create customized portraits of dogs/pets. Dogs' owners will be able to send me their pets' photos and I will create a digital portrait of their beloved pet and will print it for them on canvas.
The styles of the portraits will be Vector Art, Line Art and the famous Pop Art Warhol style.
I'm really excited and can't wait to finish the preparations and start working!

Take a look at a sample retro style Poodle's portrait that I've made recently and will be featured on the site :)



Well... that's it for today! Got to work on my site :)

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment