Saturday, December 23, 2017

Here Comes the Rooster II

Here's a painting that I completed 2 weeks ago, I really like it - it developed during the painting process and I used 3 different painting softwares just to get the desired result. An impressive orange rooster, that will wake everybody up :) The whole atmosphere in this painting is in retro style, one can really see the old faded canvas material.

By the way - the softwares that I used for this painting are - Rebelle 2 by Escape Motions | Corel Painter by Corel | Photoshop by Adobe.


Here is our guy :)

Orange Rooster - Retro Style


If you like this painting you can purchase it on my Online Shop.

Here is the painting on a tote bag, but you can get on so many other products.

Rooster Tote Bag - purchase here

No comments:

Post a Comment