Monday, July 28, 2014

Red Bull - A Doodle on Steroids

Here is another doodle that I've created recently, it was so powerful and was the logo of my favorite childhood basket ball team :)

I've doodled a bull, an angry muscular one... and I thought : this one deserves  more tlc, I had bigger plans for this one...



Don't get me wrong, I like the doodle very much, it is so powerful and clean, but I thought it had more potential.

So I tried to color it in many ways, tried various backgrounds and textures, and finally I found a magical combination. Check it out



I never thought of it, while I was painting the piece, but It reminds me the Chicago Bulls mascot, in the good old times - the Jordan era :) 

Check out this Bad Boy on a T Shirt and a Tote Bag - very cool, isn't it ;)


If you like this piece and would like to see more of my art (or even purchase:)) - check out my online stores at RedBubble and at Zazzle





No comments:

Post a Comment