Thursday, July 24, 2014

2 Retro Style Dog Doodles

Hi there,

Sometimes I just want to doodle something, just for fun, or to pass time. This time I wanted to scribble a Dalmatian, those gorgeous creatures with all their impressive spots. As a pet portrait artist I'm used to paint a highly detailed dog portraits, but sometimes it is nice to take a little step backwards and to create a simple yet sophisticated portrait.

Check out my cute Dalmatian doodle :)



It was so cute, that I decided to put it on some products - check out these cool Dalmatian Tote Bag! and Shirt



I was happy with the results and decided to scribble another dog that has a lot of character in its face - a Bull Terrier!



(Click on the image to see it on some cool products.)

I will keep scribbling some more cool dog doodles, it is so much fun!


Until the next time, have a wonderful day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment