Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Gorgeous Retro Pattern in Blue Tones

Hi there,

I just finished to design a background for a client who ordered a custom pet portrait on DigitalDogPortraits.com, and  I just fell in love with it! It looks simple but it's quite sophisticated and has a certain calm feeling. I wanted to make a random pattern, I've painted squares without a certain order, and washed it with an urban filter. The result was too good, that it was a crime just to waste it on a single background. So I've created this cushion.

Colorful Squares in Blue Tones. Retro Urban Style
Colorful Squares in Blue Tones. Retro Urban Style by IBadishi_Digital_Art
View other Blue Pillows at Zazzle.com

This cushion is a perfect match for a stylish and retro style Home Decor. Place it on your living room, in the guest room, or maybe even in your office. I have the feeling that everybody will fall in love with it, just like I did! 

No comments:

Post a Comment