Friday, August 2, 2013

Citrus. Digitally Painted Still Life

Hi there,

The summer makes me feel so lazy, the heat kills my creativity :P
I can't stand it anymore. The other day it was so unbearable, I just stood there and fantasized about fresh cold orange juice, so refreshing...

Then, I had an epiphany! I should paint some oranges, slices, with all the juices. It was like having a boost of vitamin C. I just went to the computer and start painting some oranges on a kitchen board with my Wacom graphic tablet. All i could think about was orange juice, mojito and mimosa :)

I must say - I LOVE that painting. Refreshing, vibrant and different. I'd put it on the living room (or the kitchen) :)

Take a look :




What do you think? 

If you like it, and want to have a print of this juicy contemporary fruit art, you can get it on my Zazzle shop.

Until next time, take care! 



No comments:

Post a Comment