Monday, September 29, 2014

Too Old to Rock n Roll, and Too Young to Die

The other day I was taking a long walk with my dog, listening to the radio. It was a good-old classic rock program, with some gems. But the song that caught my attention was Jethro Tull's "Too old to rock n roll, too young to die". This phrase made me think about myself - I am to old to party all night, yet still young enough... stuck in the middle in a way :)

This phrase made me reflect and think. I thought I could create a cool design that will honor the phrase, and its meaning.

The phrase was designed in retro style, which makes us feel like in an old rock bar. I wanted to pay a  respect to those decades. The letters blend with the guitar, and complete it.





You can purchase this design on my Redbubble shop, you can hang it on the wall, wear it, or carry it as a smartphone cover.


I definitely will create more classic rock designs, I'm sure that many songs and phrases that move me will touch others too...

Oh wait... here is the song that inspired me :



Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment