Sunday, September 21, 2014

Johann Sebastian Bach - Pop Art

Hi there!

Have you heard about Johann Sebastian Fabulous? No? Well... you're going to meet him immediately :)

I just wanted to create an unusual Pop Art portrait of someone, who is not considered as a popular culture icon. And I thought that Johann Sebastian Bach, would fit perfectly for my little project. I mean... his wig and appearance is so epic, I wanted to make it even more fun.

First, I sketched his portrait quickly with Sketchbook - just to have something to work with.
Here is the rough quick sketch :


I kind of liked it, but I was focused on my goal.
I took this sketch and used Adobe Illustrator to vector it, tweak it a little and to color it like a human peacock.

After my treatment he has got California tan, and colorful feathers. Now he looked like a complete funky Diva :)

Check it out :

Isn't he super fabulous? :)

Look how good he looks on a pillow!


You can find this Pop Art portrait on many products (including Tshirts, posters, cell cases and more) on my Redbubble Store and on Zazzle.

Chem them out I'm sure you'll love them!

Have a colorful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment