Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Fluorescent Girl - Digital Paint

Hi there!

Yet another Digital Paint :) This time, a woman's portrait. I wanted to create a sensual and mysterious atmosphere, and to use some fluorescent colors.

This painting started as a simple rough sketch, but those outlines helped me painting the whole portrait.

Take a look at the sketch


Pretty simple huh? I'm not trying to capture all the details, just the general image. Later on, the painting will come to life and I would be able to change or tweak some misplaced lines.

During the painting process, I'm checking some color schemes and backgrounds (it's easy with digital painting :)).

The expression and atmosphere change while I'm painting until I am fully satisfied with the portrait.

Check it out :


I really like the end result :)

If you like it too, you might want to check out the printed version of  "Fluorescent Girl" on my online store.

Have a beautiful day :) See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment