Monday, October 20, 2014

Popular common cars of the 1970s VW Beetle

Hi there,

Today I'm going to show you the first illustration of a small project that I call, "popular common cars of the 70s".

I wanted to pay a tribute to the common popular cars, that were all around in the 70s. Those unnoticed low middle class cars, that nobody considered attractive or special. Back in those days you could recognize a car in a blink of an eye. I illustrated 6 different cars, that I really liked as a kid, maybe its not the very first pick for some people, but for me they were some kind of an icon.

Are you ready for the first one?

Here it is the Volkswagen Beetle!



This particular illustration looks great as a poster or on a Tshirt

Check it out


Stay tuned for more illustrations of very surprising (and common) cars

No comments:

Post a Comment