Monday, December 2, 2013

The Lizard King - Digital Paint

Hi there,

As I told you in the last post, I am painting a series of different animals (besides dogs), I want to make them exceptional, crazy, fun and funky. This time I painted an optimistic piece of a green lizard resting happily on a rock in a field. The natural scenario accompanied by a bright wonderful day - blue sky and fluffy clouds.
I created the lizard, which some will say: a scary reptile, as a cool and smiling creature.

My initial thought was to create this lizard especially for T-shirts, but it turned out to be quite a beautiful piece, and can easily fit as a wall decoration.

Take a look :

Smiling Green Lizard on a Beautiful Sunny Day Poster
Smiling Green Lizard on a Beautiful Sunny Day Poster

What do you think?

Stay tuned for more surprising art!



No comments:

Post a Comment