Monday, April 16, 2012

Order Your Customized Vector Art Portrait!

Hi there!

Many people have asked me if I could create a customized Vector Art portrait for them (or as a surprise for a friend).

Vector Art portraits looks like that (click to enlarge) :




Vector Art is a technique of using geometrical patterns such as lines, polygons, curves etc. In order to create a picture or an image, the artist needs to pay attention and recreate, by hand, every shade, tone and detail of the original image. This process is quite challenging and takes sometimes 6 hours or more. check out this video.


I was looking for some pricing details on the web, and I discovered that the cost of one portrait is between $150-$200 , just for the illustration.

I decided to create those customized vector portraits for $100 (one head shot, for a limited promotional period).

It is a great and original present for birthdays, anniversaries, weddings - you name it!

If you are interested, contact me via IBadishi@hotmail.com or via my Facebook fan page. Send me a good quality photo (of yourself, girlfriend, father, pet etc.) within 3 days I'll send back a draft with a paypal payment request. After the payment, you'll receive the Vector Art file in various popular extensions (psd, jpg, png, ai) and you'll be able to do with it whatever you want! A canvas is a great idea!

Birthday Surprise Portrait


If you have questions on the subject or just want to know more details, feel free to contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment