Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Digital Art - The Dog Under The Blanket

Hi!

As promised I will post now the last line art of the Pit Bull series, and the 3 stages (photo, line art, colored line art).

This one is really cute actually. The dog has is own blanket, and he likes to stick his nose there. He looks very shy and gloomy at the same time.

Here is the photo :






The basic lines :




The colored Line Art :


This one looks much much better after the painting!

If you checked out the previous posts, you could see that the dog's expression was changing at each shot. Those expressions look human to us, and that fact makes the photos/line art extremely more appealing.

While I was looking at this portrait, I had an idea for a card/postcard, take a look :


I Miss You Card



Is this card cute or what? :)

Well I hope you enjoyed the last piece of the Pit Bull Line Art series! 

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment